I have been tagged and give that one of my resolutions for 2010 is to think less about and write more for my blog I am going to respond to the tag almost immediately (the following day, at any rate least). It’s a New Year meme so appropriate to start as we mean to go on! The rules are to thank the person who tagged you (thank you Tasha), and list your five high points for 2009 and tag five other people to do the same. Simple!
- In January my post Lil’ H weight loss totalled three stone, in February I was pregnant & the scales started to move in the opposite direction, also thoroughly enjoyable! But in January I was the three stone lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight and that felt good & will do again (that’s this years mission!)
- In April a legal matter was successfully concluded bringing closure and great relief.
- In May we went to our holiday cottage in Port Isaac in Cornwall and was joined by our friends & my gorgeous god-daughter. We had a fabulous time and a brilliant friendship continued to blossom between my god daughter and my H. We hit lucky with the weather and has some serious beach time!
- In October my daughter, Baby G arrived safe, sound and perfect. My family is complete & beautiful.
- This Christmas has been very special for me. Having Baby G and also this year has been the first year Lil’ H has been old enough to have an understanding and some, or should I say a lot of excitement! December has brought some great moments and memories.
If you read this and you’d like to be tagged – well then consider yourself tagged! Please do leave me a comment so I can come to your place and read your highlights!